We recognise that the privacy of your personal information is important to you.
It’s also important to us that you have confidence in us to handle your personal information responsibly.
We may collect contact information (such as e-mail addresses) of visitors to the website or those people who transact with us to purchase goods. If you do not object in the manner below or if you no longer wish to receive promotional material from us, please let us know by emailing email@example.com and we will remove your name from our distribution list. Otherwise, you will be taken to have consented to our using that information:
• to send you news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you, by e-mail or other means;
• to monitor who is accessing the website or using services offered on the website; and
• to profile the type of people accessing the website.
We only otherwise seek personal information that is required to enable us to facilitate your purchase, deliver your goods or services and to stay in touch with you. We treat all of your personal information as private, only releasing details on a “need to know” basis so that for example our couriers know where to effect a delivery.
If you have any concerns about the security or accuracy of your personal details stored with us please contact VILLARREAL MELBOURNE C.F. at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Villarreal Melbourne C.F. is committed to supporting the 'National Privacy Principles' - We are bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Act)
We will ensure that all officers, employees and subcontractors are aware of and understand Villarreal Melbourne C.F. obligations as well as their own obligations under the Act.
Collection of Personal Information
So that we are able to provide you with a high level of service, we may ask for personal details such as your name and contact details with a view to providing information about our services and properties we have for lease and sale.
This Policy applies to all your dealings with Villarreal Melbourne C.F. whether in person, or via telephone, email, correspondence or our website.
- Clearly and concisely communicate how and when we collect, disclose, use, store and otherwise handle personal information;
- Enhance the transparency of our operations;
- Provide you with information about how you may access your personal information, and seek correction of your personal information;
- Give you a better and more complete understanding of the kinds of personal information we collect and hold;
- Provide you with information about how you may make a complaint, and how we will deal with any such complaint;
- Inform you about the purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information;
- Advise you of the circumstances in which we are likely to disclose personal information to overseas recipients.
The terms “customer” or “you” in this statement includes all visitors to our website, subscribers, purchasers and users of our services and products.
The term “website” refers to websites with the URL www.villarrealmelbourne.com
The term “information” refers to both information about you and what we can reasonably assume to be information about your customers and contacts stored within the Villarreal Melbourne C.F. files.
The term “services” refers to the services offered by Villarreal Melbourne C.F..
Use and Collection of Information
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Company / Position Title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or contact forms
- What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We collect information when you subscribe to Villarreal Melbourne C.F. We do so via subscription requests, feature or support requests, community postings (i.e. forums, etc), comments and suggestions.
We endeavour to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. You should keep your Username and Password safe and never disclose it to a third party.
We will never share your information with third parties outside of Villarreal Melbourne C.F. unless you give express permission for us to do so, or unless we are required to do so under applicable law.
However, we may offer services that provide aggregated statistical analysis to third parties without in any way revealing your detailed personal information.
Employees of Villarreal Melbourne C.F. have access to personally identifiable information. Employees are legally bound to uphold this policy and observe your right to confidentiality and privacy.
Personal information will only be used by Villarreal Melbourne C.F. for the purpose of:
- Invoicing and collections of monies. This will include sending you emails, invoices, and notices of delinquency.
- Providing customer service and to obtain feedback.
- Meeting legal requirements such as complying with court orders and valid subpoenas.
- Prosecuting and defending a court, arbitration or similar proceeding.
- Improving the services we offer. We may occasionally conduct online surveys that may ask you for demographic information (your location, your position, product usage, etc). We will only use the information collected if you have granted us permission to do so. You are free to revoke permission at any time.
- Sending you promotional material that you “opt-in” to receive.
- We store all emails and endeavour to keep records of all communications so we have a history of our interactions with you that may subsequently be used for our support services.
Accuracy of Data
Every effort is made to ensure your details are accurate and up-to-date. If your data changes, then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes so that we can keep your details up-to-date.
How cookies are utilsied
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
You may be able to access other sites by clicking on links that we have provided on our website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these linked websites.
Villarreal Melbourne C.F.
PO Box 5090,
Hughesdale. VIC. 3166
In no event will Villarreal Melbourne C.F., its related partnerships or corporations, or the directors, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
The information contained herein has been obtained from sources deemed reliable and is for general guidance only. While every reasonable effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, we cannot guarantee it. No responsibility is assumed for any inaccuracies and this website should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional advisors who should be consulted prior to acting on any of the material contained within this site.